Courses for Bloggers
Did you know that there are courses for bloggers that teach you all the ins and outs of blogging? Not only are they perfect for beginner bloggers, but they are excellent guides for intermediate bloggers as well who need to learn something new.
Below is a list of blogging courses that I have taken myself. Some are free, while others are paid. Affiliate links are marked.
Free Blogging Courses
- Understanding WordPress: by iMark Interactive. Learn how to navigate WordPress.
- Video Series: SEO Lessons from 15 Million Page Views: by Adventures in Blogging (affiliate link)
Pin Practical Ads: by Redefining Mom. Learn how to create profitable Pinterest ads that convert.
5 Day Traffic Course: by Sticky Blogging Learn how to get more traffic with fewer posts. (Affiliate link)
7 Ways to Get Paid to Tweet: By Saira Perl Learn about 7 different ways to get paid to tweet.
- Adventures in SEO Free Trial} Pinterest & Google SEO Lessons: by Adventures in Blogging (affiliate link)
Design Your Blog Growth Challenge: by Simplifying DIY Design Learn how to optimize what you have, boost your traffic, and grow your email list.
Canva 101: by Simplifying DIY Design Learn how to master the basics of Canva, the graphic design tool.
- Traffic & Monetization Mini Challenge: by Adventures in Blogging (affiliate link)
List Love: by Jennifer Maker Learn how to start building your email list.
Paid Blogging Courses
- Sticky SEO : by Sticky Blogging Learn how to grow your search traffic without social media. (Affiliate link)
- Sticky Blogging: by Sticky Blogging Learn how to convert readers into loyal fans who continue to come back to your blog. This course only opens 2-3 times a year. (Affiliate link)
- Traffic Transformation Guide: by Adventures in Blogging (affiliate link)
- Blog by Number: by Start a Mom Blog Learn how to start a successful blog from scratch.
- Google Search Console Keyword Mining Masterclass: by Adventures in Blogging (affiliate link)
- BC Stack: by Blogging Concentrated Get 60+ trainings, courses, checklists, printables, and more for only 1% of their usual price (Price in 2019 $39). All are geared toward better blogging, photography, business skills and more. Sale is only once or twice a year. (Affiliate link)
This list will be updated periodically, so visit again soon!